information

• med

« Meditation Rx | Main | Breaking the Godspell »

Comments

Woodrow

If you found this book intriguing, you will definitely enjoy reading My Stroke of Insight - a Brain Scientist's Personal Journey" by Jill Bolte Taylor, and her talk on TED dot com about her stroke which is an 18 minute talk you Must Not Miss! (there's a reason it's been forwarded friend to friend millions of times!).
When you read the book and see the TEDTalk, you'll understand why this Harvard brain scientist was named Time Magazine 100 Most Influential People. Her unique experience, combined with her perspective as a neuroanatomist, and her sensitivity and awareness (not to mention beautiful writing style!) has produced something so powerful and so revolutionary that I think it's going to become a transformational movement in itself. Oprah also did four interviews with her (that I was able to download on the Oprah website) that are also worth checking out.
I am trying to share Dr Taylor's story with as many people as I can because I truly believe if everyone saw it the world would be so much better and people would love one another and no longer fight.

japanese words

Like with the guns, its all in how you use it. For some people it replaces or interferes with peoples values and for some they will use it as tools to learn more.

@woodrow: That is a great and very moving speech. One of my favorite on TED.

The comments to this entry are closed.

SEARCH

• Explore this blog & more!

SYNDICATION

• cover
  • Add to Technorati Favorites
  • cover
Blog powered by Typepad